Monday, February 27, 2012

Skin care Review Murad


I had been wanting to try the Murad Skin Care range for some time and decided to give the Achieve Ageless Complete Skin Renewal Kit a try to see if I liked it. I had previously been using the Victoria Principal Skincare range and after seeing the infomercials on tv (yes I fall for the infomercials) I wanted to give it a try and see if I liked it better. The Murad site itself was a bit too expensive for my liking of trying the product so I went ebay shopping. I found what I wanted and ordered a Kit. The kit I found was for day wear.

The Kit came with sample sizes of 1x Refreshing Cleanser 45ml/1.5oz 1x Perfecting Day Cream SPF30 21ml/0.7oz 1x Age Reform Complete Reform 10ml/0.33oz 1x Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture 7.5ml/0.25oz

The cleanser has a pleasant aroma and did leave my skin feeling clean. The Perfecting cream and Age Reform were fun to use and my favorite is the Hydro Dynamic 8 hour Ultimate Moisture. It really made my skin regain its moisture and kept it feeling great all day.


Murad did make a difference to my skin and encouraged me to try anther of their products with a focus on the evening skin care range. With a little bit of ebay shopping I found the Resurgence Evening Travel Kit.


Like the day skin care range I also enjoyed all that it offered. I wasn't as keen on the scent but it doesn't seem to linger and the Kit contained the following.

1.5 fl oz Renewing Cleansing Cream; 0.5 fl oz Hydrating Toner; 0.33 fl oz Age-Diffusing Serum; 0.6 fl oz Age-Balancing Night Cream. This is sold as a Travel Kit.

Will update when I have used this a bit longer but so far Murad has me hooked. If you want to give it a try shop around on ebay where you can get sample sizes for a great price before putting your hard earned money in to the full sizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment